Thursday 31 March 2011

album covers


I will have to create my album cover before my advertisement as i would need to advertise the album. I have reached a stumbling block as far as my second section of filming is concerned as i am finding it difficult to get studio time with the lighting after college hours so I am going to re-think the way it is going to be filmed and maybe use a photographic studio instead. While I have some time away from filming i decided to create a album cover. I have prior experience of Photoshop and photoshoots as I study photography and have a passion for it so I have a wealth of images I can use to layer and make designs with. I like the thought of doing a grungy album cover as this would suit the albums I initially analysed at the start of the course and i feel it would suit their indie sound. I have created a album cover before and I feel it worked really well so I would like to take inspiration from this. I shall start creating a range of flat plans to collect lots of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment