Thursday 14 April 2011

filming:editting and explanations




As you can see I was using the editing software Final Cut to make my video. I have used Final Cut before on other media projects which I found very useful to have previous experience of such an extensive program. I experimented with different transitions through-out the video to achieve the desired effect of pulsing black background which worked well and connoted a heart beat and fear which linked in with the use of Death and tarot cards. I used overlays frequently to merge the live performance with the storyline as I didn't want them to look like two completely different devises. I had a large amount of shots to choose from to use which was good as I wasn't reliant of a few select shots from from this point of view I was very happy with my previous filming. I found it difficult in places trying to balance the shots to follow the music but I was determined for the shots to fit perfectly with the music which I feel that they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment