Thursday 14 April 2011

knowledge of shots and angles



I have use a varied amount of shots in my music video from point of view shots to extreme close ups. i used a varied amount of shots to make it more enjoyable to view and to follow the conventions of rock music videos which I have previously analysed. I shall be also using overlays and transitions between the shots to excite the viewer more and make it interesting. I want to follow the conventions of rock music videos but also to put my own creative mark onto it because if I was making this for a large band and the video were to be shown to a wide audience a generic video wouldn't grab the viewers so I will try to add my own essence to the video editing. All of the shots i have shot from a landscape angle as this is necessary for a music video. I have had to shot one shot from a portrait angle as I couldn't hold the camera in a landscape way so i shall rotate the shot in editing. i am looking forward to seeing the finished product.


No comments:

Post a Comment