Wednesday 28 April 2010

starting to make my double page spread



screenshot 1: i still wasn't sure on my layout because i wasn't following my double spread flat plan because i didn't think it looked very professional. i tried using the landscape image i wasn't going to use because i though i needed more colour in my magazine because until up to this point it had been red, white, and black.

screenshot 2: i then changed the picture again to a landscape picture of the bassist but i then realised there was too much detail on the left hand side of the picture and i didn't want to interrupt it with text. i also realised that my article was too big so i had to take out a large chunk to make it more like a gig review you would find in a magazine. i have noticed that gig reviews are usually very brief so i tried to make my article the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment